Skip to main content

Their Vicious Darling (Vicious Lost Boys, #3) Review

 


Book Source: Kindle Store
Cross-Post Review: Chantie's Goodreads Review
Spice Radar: 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Type of Novel: Series
Genre: Dark Romance 
Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The third book in the Vicious Lost Boys and the final book that has been published. I don't want to get too in dept in the review to spoil anything, but this book was eye opening. I do advise reading the content warnings before jumping into this series. 


Their Vicious Darling (Vicious Lost Boys, #3)

Book three of the Vicious Lost Boys series was Their Vicious Darling. Nikki St. Crowe returned to centering the title around Winnie. Plotwise, it portrayed Neverland and the conflicts each character had between each other. I was not sure what to expect from book three. The Dark One ended with a bang. One that I did not approve of, but it was a great cliffhanger, nonetheless. 
Their Vicious Darling opened with the point of view of a new character. I was not sure why that scene mattered. I continued anyway. It jumped in where book two left off. I was a bit annoyed at how long it took for revelation. Not satisfied with the scene where it did. The excitement built after. Book three explained a lot and made the previous books easier to understand. Even the characters’ past was revealed, and a few sympathies warranted. More characters joined. More sex explosions and new kinks introduced. I was happy about those two.
I would say out of all three books, I favored Their Vicious Darling more. Still, I disliked Winnie but found new characters to like. It smoothed out the ride and made the read more enjoyable. The few fight scenes added made everything all the better. The ending, like all the others, was not to my liking. It never took away the enjoyment from the book.  I rated Their Vicious Darling four out of five stars. 
I recommend Their Vicious Darling to readers who are scared to accept themselves. It doesn’t matter who we are or what we like, accepting that part of ourselves is the first step forward. The first milestone of self-development is loving who we are on a whole.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review

  Book Source: Book Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type of Book: Standalone Series  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 Spice Rating: 🌶🌶/5 Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review 'You're mine.' Who doesn't love this quote when in an omegaverse?  To kick off Rainbow Month, I picked up this short read. And it was the best fit for me who just came out of a reading slump. The chapters were short and easy to read, too. Weston and Adam were fox shifters, going into their burrowing season. For those who have no idea what that means. It's like a mating period for foxes where they spend a certain amount of time together without distractions from the outside world. In the end, it should help them bond.  Anyways, knowing nothing about the other, these men dove into the burrowing, hoping their partner would accept them. I almost had to visit the dentist after this one. Adam was one of the most caring and sweetest alpha foxes in the world of shifters. He was ...

The First and the Last Review

  Book Source: Kindle Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Spice Radar: 🌶🌶🌶/5 Type: Series Genre: MM Romance  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 I was in desperate need of a quick read. This book came to my rescue along with Str8te Guys by Evangeline Anderson. Loved that erotica by the way. Also a MM Romance. I was more than happy I stumbled on these two books. Read them in one night. Yeah, one night. Who needs sleep when we have a book, right? The First and the Last Review  The first and the Last was a MM Romance by Jessi H Reign. A friends-to-lovers omegaverse. The paranormal romance began with the growth of Sully and Jules from their high school years until they became shifters. The two saw each other as best friends until a Storm flew through their pack. Okay, not an actual storm but a woman called Storm. A mind-blowing threesome and the males realized they liked the experience of each naked a little too much.  I hoped that wasn't a spoiler. But, I th...

Pretty Little Thief Review

Book Source: Store Cross-post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type: On-going Series Starred Rating: ⭐⭐/5 Smut Rating: 🌶/5 Pretty Little Thief Review What the heck did I just read? This is the book of the month for my book club. A lot of those who read it raved that it was awesome. I thought ‘why not go for it?’ Boy, had I wished I didn’t. The protagonist, Princess Robyn---because all royals except the Mother Queen’s name starts with an R---was thrust into chaos---something we could see coming from a mile away---when her father died, and her brother took the crown.  While reading this story, I was stuck between being bored and annoyed. First and foremost, I blame the King and Queen for what the female protagonist faced. They failed as parents. How the hell would you have a parent whom you knew was a manipulative witch and entrusted her with your child? What kind of monster does something like that? If I know my mom is a bitch, I’m not going to want to leave my kid with her...