Skip to main content

Boyfriend Goals Review

 


Book Source: Store
Cross-Post Review: Chantie's Goodreads Review
Type: Standalone Novel
Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Smut Rating: 🌶/5

Boyfriend Goals by Riley Hart Review 

Milo and Gideon were the protagonists of Boyfriend Goals. Although Best friend Goals seemed a more suitable book title. At least to me. Gideon was a neurodivergent accountant who had never explored life without his mother. A real momma's boy. It all came to a halt when he learned he had a grandmother who died and left him her bookstore and a tenant. He grabbed the opportunity to spread his wings with both hands, quit his job, and traveled to an Island in Maine. This was where he met his tenant, Gideon, a sweet tattoo artist, and his tenant. The duo hit it off and became the best of friends within twenty-four hours. 

It had been a while since I read a sweet and perky story such as this one. It was a bit of fresh air from all the dark reads I had been reading for the past month. I never thought I would have liked it, but I did. In the first chapter, I thought Milo was annoying. It was quite funny but annoying at the same time. I couldn't decide if I liked him or not. But, as the story progressed, he grew on me. I liked him a lot. I wished everyone was as honest as he was. Gideon was a big fluff of a sweetheart. I would be evil to not like him. He accepted Milo for who he was without asking questions. A chill dude. 

The duo together was indeed relationship goals. I couldn't lie. This MM Romance is suitable for readers looking for a refreshingly dynamic and true romance. Cute and cuddling were two words used to describe this one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review

  Book Source: Book Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type of Book: Standalone Series  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 Spice Rating: 🌶🌶/5 Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review 'You're mine.' Who doesn't love this quote when in an omegaverse?  To kick off Rainbow Month, I picked up this short read. And it was the best fit for me who just came out of a reading slump. The chapters were short and easy to read, too. Weston and Adam were fox shifters, going into their burrowing season. For those who have no idea what that means. It's like a mating period for foxes where they spend a certain amount of time together without distractions from the outside world. In the end, it should help them bond.  Anyways, knowing nothing about the other, these men dove into the burrowing, hoping their partner would accept them. I almost had to visit the dentist after this one. Adam was one of the most caring and sweetest alpha foxes in the world of shifters. He was ...

The First and the Last Review

  Book Source: Kindle Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Spice Radar: 🌶🌶🌶/5 Type: Series Genre: MM Romance  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 I was in desperate need of a quick read. This book came to my rescue along with Str8te Guys by Evangeline Anderson. Loved that erotica by the way. Also a MM Romance. I was more than happy I stumbled on these two books. Read them in one night. Yeah, one night. Who needs sleep when we have a book, right? The First and the Last Review  The first and the Last was a MM Romance by Jessi H Reign. A friends-to-lovers omegaverse. The paranormal romance began with the growth of Sully and Jules from their high school years until they became shifters. The two saw each other as best friends until a Storm flew through their pack. Okay, not an actual storm but a woman called Storm. A mind-blowing threesome and the males realized they liked the experience of each naked a little too much.  I hoped that wasn't a spoiler. But, I th...

Pretty Little Thief Review

Book Source: Store Cross-post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type: On-going Series Starred Rating: ⭐⭐/5 Smut Rating: 🌶/5 Pretty Little Thief Review What the heck did I just read? This is the book of the month for my book club. A lot of those who read it raved that it was awesome. I thought ‘why not go for it?’ Boy, had I wished I didn’t. The protagonist, Princess Robyn---because all royals except the Mother Queen’s name starts with an R---was thrust into chaos---something we could see coming from a mile away---when her father died, and her brother took the crown.  While reading this story, I was stuck between being bored and annoyed. First and foremost, I blame the King and Queen for what the female protagonist faced. They failed as parents. How the hell would you have a parent whom you knew was a manipulative witch and entrusted her with your child? What kind of monster does something like that? If I know my mom is a bitch, I’m not going to want to leave my kid with her...