Skip to main content

Presidential Chaos (Frat Wars, #3) Review

 



Source: Store
Cross-Post Review: Chantie's Goodreads Review
Type: Standalone Series
Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Smut Rating: 🌶🌶/5

Presidential Chaos (Frat Wars, #3) Review


Dancy Drew got nothing on me while reading Presential Chaos. The mystery in the plot kept me alert. I accused everyone. At one point, I started dissecting everything the dean did. I was uncontrollable. To my dismay. The riddle held me down along with the cute romance of the duo in this male love romance. 

Zeke and Charles were the presidents of the opposing Frat houses. Enemies. To some extent. Unrequited love swirled around somewhere in there. Enemies-with-benefits fit the bill with these two. When a nasty rumor came out to threaten the frat community on Greek Row, Charles and Zeke tried to work together to solve the mystery of who was trying to shut down Zeke’s frat house. Emotions and situations developed between the two during this ride. They had to face circumstances and battle their decisions along with the three months of senior years they had left of college. 

I was fascinated with the riddle of finding out who the mystery blogger was. It had me searching the pages for clues. I turned scooby-doo on this shit. The relationship between Zeke and Charles got cuter with each read. I couldn’t help but love their romance. It was heartwarming. The characters wore their feelings on their sleeves, and I understood every transition. They were time perfectly, too, making me love them even more.

Even though this was the first read for me in the series---because I loathe reading series in order---I enjoyed every aspect of read. I didn’t feel like I missed out on anything. Except for when the mystery was solved. I was a bit disappointed. I wished the reveal was as epic as the riddle itself. I wanted a ‘oh, my god, I can’t believe I never noticed it was him’. All I got was ‘oh, some rando dude’. 

But still the rest of the novel was good. There was romance, smut, mystery, and everything happened at college. I couldn’t have asked for more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review

  Book Source: Book Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type of Book: Standalone Series  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 Spice Rating: 🌶🌶/5 Snuggle Season (Burrowing Hearts, #1) Review 'You're mine.' Who doesn't love this quote when in an omegaverse?  To kick off Rainbow Month, I picked up this short read. And it was the best fit for me who just came out of a reading slump. The chapters were short and easy to read, too. Weston and Adam were fox shifters, going into their burrowing season. For those who have no idea what that means. It's like a mating period for foxes where they spend a certain amount of time together without distractions from the outside world. In the end, it should help them bond.  Anyways, knowing nothing about the other, these men dove into the burrowing, hoping their partner would accept them. I almost had to visit the dentist after this one. Adam was one of the most caring and sweetest alpha foxes in the world of shifters. He was ...

The First and the Last Review

  Book Source: Kindle Store Cross-Post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Spice Radar: 🌶🌶🌶/5 Type: Series Genre: MM Romance  Starred Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 I was in desperate need of a quick read. This book came to my rescue along with Str8te Guys by Evangeline Anderson. Loved that erotica by the way. Also a MM Romance. I was more than happy I stumbled on these two books. Read them in one night. Yeah, one night. Who needs sleep when we have a book, right? The First and the Last Review  The first and the Last was a MM Romance by Jessi H Reign. A friends-to-lovers omegaverse. The paranormal romance began with the growth of Sully and Jules from their high school years until they became shifters. The two saw each other as best friends until a Storm flew through their pack. Okay, not an actual storm but a woman called Storm. A mind-blowing threesome and the males realized they liked the experience of each naked a little too much.  I hoped that wasn't a spoiler. But, I th...

Pretty Little Thief Review

Book Source: Store Cross-post Review:  Chantie's Goodreads Review Type: On-going Series Starred Rating: ⭐⭐/5 Smut Rating: 🌶/5 Pretty Little Thief Review What the heck did I just read? This is the book of the month for my book club. A lot of those who read it raved that it was awesome. I thought ‘why not go for it?’ Boy, had I wished I didn’t. The protagonist, Princess Robyn---because all royals except the Mother Queen’s name starts with an R---was thrust into chaos---something we could see coming from a mile away---when her father died, and her brother took the crown.  While reading this story, I was stuck between being bored and annoyed. First and foremost, I blame the King and Queen for what the female protagonist faced. They failed as parents. How the hell would you have a parent whom you knew was a manipulative witch and entrusted her with your child? What kind of monster does something like that? If I know my mom is a bitch, I’m not going to want to leave my kid with her...